Monday, March 14, 2005



How to avoid the fake ones



It's a fact that the amount of fake Euro banknotes in circulation is growing, what makes higher the chance that me and you, at some point in the future, will touch a false one.

Genuine euro banknotes can be quickly identified. And you don’t need any special equipment to do so. You only need to check a few features. Just Feel the banknote, Look at it and Tilt it. If you’re still uncertain, compare it with one you know is genuine.

For more detailed information, please take a look at this site.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Pascal said...

What can I do if I got a counterfeited note?

 
At 11:21 am, Blogger Vostradong said...

You should bring it to the autorities imediatly and if possible give them all the information about the person who gave it to you.

 
At 10:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I'd really like to see a fake note. I want to know how easily they can be recognized...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home